How would you like to walk into the next month knowing that you had the entire month’s content under control?
Sound too good to be true? Well, my friend, I have your back, and have written the ‘Instagram Content Course’ with you in mind.
I hear from many Instagram users who are constantly struggling to create content that resonates with their online community. From what picture to post, to what to write in a caption, to what content to post at all!
If that sounds like you, and you’d like to kiss writer’s block goodbye and stop panic posting, then there’s no better time than RIGHT NOW to start making your Insta life easier.
Whether you’re a newbie or an old hand, the ‘Instagram Content Course’ will help you to start creating engaging content and give you practical strategies and tips.
Instagram Content Course – starts June 1
What you’ll get:
- 30/31 days of content ideas
- Monthly social media & event days
- Monthly hashtags
- content calendar template
- access to the Chookapeck Resource Library (templates, tips & other resources)
- access to the private Chookapeck Community Facebook group
All of the content above is delivered at the start of the course, and you’ll then receive:
- weekly emails containing strategy tips, caption writing and content creation tips
The course materials are delivered to you via email and you’ll have lifetime access to them through your in-box. All for less than a cup of coffee a day
Who is the course for?
- people who’d like to get on top of their social media and start using a content calendar
- people who’d like to get their content mix right
- people who could do with a little creative inspiration
- people who would like to improve the quality of their Instagram content
- people who’d like to be more strategic with their time on Instagram
Prerequisites & Preparation:
- The course is designed for Instagram users of all levels, and will be particularly useful to people who post for business/brand accounts.
“The Instagram Engagement Mini Course was fantastic. It was a joy receiving the emails each morning and all information and tasks were crystal clear. Annemaree kept it light-hearted and managed to be completely engaged and available despite the course being ‘remote.’ I hope I can work with her again in the future.”VD. Sept 2020 course.
“I increased my engagement rate and found some accounts that were really helpful to me.”HD. Aug 2020 course.
“The course was very well managed, with just the right amount of tasks for each day. I found it practical, informative and fun!”CM. Aug 2020 course.
Courses are led by me – Annemaree Clementson.
I’ve been working in digital media for 20 years and although Chookapeck is a new name, I’ve had my own business for 15+ years, working with clients on websites, marketing and communications, always specialising in digital media.
Prior to operating Barossaweb and Chookapeck, I taught Information Technology at pre-university/TAFE level. Teaching is something I love. Sharing skills and seeing results is so rewarding and mini-courses are the perfect melding together of education and digital tech – happy days all-round!
You can read my life-story (!) and more about me here.
Would you like to use Instagram more effectively and be more strategic with your time and content? Then a One-on-one Coaching session could work for you. Available for clients worldwide and held via Zoom (or in person if located in Barossa), the sessions are 60 or 90 minutes long.
You can read more about 1:1 Coaching here.
Like some more tips on how to use Instagram? You might like to read these Chookapeck blog posts:
- What should I share in Instagram Stories?
- Should you post business content on weekends?
- What Instagram Insights should I be tracking?
- How to create a Close Friends list for your Instagram Stories
- How to make your EDMs (emails) Compliant with ANTI-spam Laws
You can also sign up here for instant access to the Chookapeck FREE Resource Library.
If you’ve got any questions, please feel free to drop me an email or comment below.